Sheep Paper Work

This is a short blog on the paper work required when becoming a sheep owner/breeder. You can go to this link to watch the video¬† The first thing you need is a PIC number. This is a Property Identification Code. You need to have this if you are going to breed, sell or slaughter your […]

Website Development by Real Results Media | XML Sitemap